Drew V. Roberson
An associate at Womack Phelps, Drew completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science at Arkansas State University in 2020, and continued his studies at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law where he earned a Juris Doctor with Cum Laude Honors in May 2023. Drew returned to his hometown of Jonesboro following law school to begin his practice of law.
While in law school, Drew competed in Moot Court national competitions for written and oral appellate argument, and he earned two Top Paper Awards in Moot Court Competition and in Sports Law. In 2021, he published on LinkedIn, “First Federal Jury Sides with Insurer in Denying COVID-19 Losses as ‘Physical Damage’.” He also mentored incoming first-year students in tort law, and served as President of the Student Bar Association where he organized events and implemented programs to benefit the student body.
Drew served as an Intern in Washington, D.C. for Congressman Rick Crawford where he wrote memoranda and vote recommendations on bills introduced on the House floor, and for Senator John Boozman where he attended committee hearings and researched legislative policy to provide formal responses to constituents.
Drew is fond of his family’s long-standing tradition of attending Arkansas State athletic events together. In his free time, he enjoys cycling and running at Craighead Forest Park.
- General Practice
- Commercial and Business Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Craighead County Bar Association
Awards and Distinctions
- Top Paper Awards, Moot Court Competition and Sports Law, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law
- Arkansas Bar Foundation’s Edward Lester Scholarship, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law
- Student Bar Association Endowed Scholarship for Public Service, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law
- Recipient of Edward L. & Gilberta W. Westbrook Memorial Scholarship, Arkansas State University
- Interfraternity Council Outstanding Junior, Arkansas State University
- Bell Chapter Challenge Scholar, Arkansas State University
- Huntsman Leadership Scholar, Arkansas State University
- Jordan High Ambition Award, Arkansas State University
- Presidential Volunteer Service Award, Arkansas State University
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, AR, 2023
- Juris Doctor
- Bowen Academic Fellow
- Moot Court Board Member
- Student Bar Association, President
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Student Government Association, Vice President
- Student Conduct Board Member
- Chancellor’s Ambassador
- Arkansas, 2023
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2023